“One person caring about another represents life’s greatest value”
Act of Caring is always on the look out for Sponsors and Volunteers.
If you have a business and would like to contribute or if you have a few hours spare each week and would like to be a Volunteer working with the Elderly, feel free to contact us.
Become a Sponsor
Become a Sponspor
Sponsoring for an elderly can be the most rewarding
- Be a regular Sponsor
- Join in our fundraising
- Adopt a Parent
Choose from any of the above to Sponsor a Senior Citizen. Be the reason for an added comfort in their oldage and a smile upon their face.
If you would like to contribute towards a fundraising, please visit our sister-site – Act of Sharing.
You may choose to Sponsor, donate, contribute to a fundraise or just shop from one of our sponsors.
Volunteer with Us
Care to spare few hours for the elderly?
- For as little as one hour a week.
- Must be compassionate towards Senior Citizens
- Able to commit to atleast 3 to 6 months of Volunteering
If you are able to do meetthe above requirements and would like to know, please feel free to contact us.
If you are unable to contribute in person but do have a few hours to contribute online as well please do not hesitate to drop us a message.
Volunteer with Us.
The joy of the younger caring for the older!
We need Volunteers as in….
A few in our list
- Carers to help with visits, meal preparation, etc
- Beauticians, Massage therapists to help in grooming
- Seamstresses to help in alterations and sewing of clothing
- Counsellors to hear them out
- Doctors to visit the less mobile Seniors regularly
- Social network influencers to promote our services
- Fundraisers and promoters
- Crafters, Musicians and entertainers.
The above are just a few of the kind of Volunteers we are in need of. Contact us to see what we might have available.